AdvancedAR is a revolution in small business financing
It won’t take long to discover the difference AdvancedAR brings to small business financing. AdvancedAR financing will cost less, and securing an AdvancedAR line of credit shows your business is strong.
If you’ve been talking with banks or factoring companies and calculating interest rates or investigating small business financing in the form of a bank loan, you may be discouraged. Banks can be frustrating in what they require to approve loans and the length of time it takes to complete the process. With factoring companies, it’s easy to see how you could end up paying them a lot of money. You also may be concerned that your customers will have a negative perception of you if you are using a factor.
The AdvancedAR Difference
- A small business line of credit solution designed for small and medium sized businesses.
- Near-bank rates enabled by professional receivables management.
- A team of small business funding experts offering unmatched service and support.
- A true partnership using our client tested customer-sensitive approach.
- Ongoing visibility and monitoring of the credit of your customers along with credit protection to significantly reduce risk of non-payment.
- An innovative alternative to factoring.
- Receivables management that gets results. 70% of our clients see invoice payments by customers earlier working with our professional receivables processes.
Growth funding challenges
Small businesses have the hardest time efficiently securing funding.Read More...
What you don't know about managing receivables could be causing cash flow woes.Read More...
Cash flow pain
Cash flow pain can be either a one-time event or a chronic pain.Read More...
AdvancedAR customer share their stories.Read More...
Our Clients Tell Us
"We not only increased cash flow for our company, we could take advantage of early pay discounts on certain bills. To strengthen relationships with current clients in the struggling building industry, we offered 60 day terms - this allowed our clients an extra 30 days to keep their money. We know we kept certain clients we would otherwise have lost and helped strengthen relationships with them for the future."
- Million Aire, Commercial HVAC